 General / 43969
  Re: Petition against permanent color changes

(...) It's brand loyality and 30+ years of doing business with LEGO (never a dark age). I still hear stories from many friends who have had troubles with MB. So I figure "Why spend my money on something people say is starting to work when I've been (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  The direction of the company and the average consumer (Re: Petition against permanent color changes)

(...) Fair enough. I used to think that way, and admittedly I still have a strong brand preference for LEGO, but those MB navy ships were too much to pass up IMHO. I personally feel the main LEGO company is a boat teetering on the edge of a (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Petition against permanent color changes

(...) If I may be permitted to speak on the issue of clone brands, I offer the following: You pose a valid question, and it actually describes something quite distinct from (and better than) pure brand loyalty, which can be self-defeating. Your (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Petition against permanent color changes

(...) Then my answer is "yes" ;-) On that quality point, I know you're talking hypothetical here, but I did call the consumer services number to do some inquiring of my own. The rep told me that LEGO was getting calls that people were hearing rumors (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)