 General / 43797
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:29:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Gerlach wrote:

Can we see the official LEGO color palette? It must be documented somewhere. Peeron has their unofficial color palette, LUGNET has a page on it (although somewhat incomplete), too.

What does the official LEGO color guide look like? Maybe that would show us why these colors just had to be changed...

The Peeron page you referenced is the official palette (although incomplete). See this post for details.

James Wilson
Dallas, TX