 General / 43678
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 22:36:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Amaury Jacquot wrote:
[SNIP]
unfortunately, as the change impacts the dark gray, it WILL impact the train
rails.
now, I don't think the new dark gray would really fit there. may I suggest that
the rails be done in some form of brown, so as to resemble wood more, or light
gray so as to look like concrete ?

Guess, replying to myself is probably bad practise...
I just happened on a picture representing the new brown, and am apalled.
there is NO way this new dark pink is going to be appropriate to build tree
trunks...
hence, it won't work for the wood that would make a nice replacement for this
blue-dark-gray for the rails...

Amaury