 General / 43345
43344  |  43346
Subject:
Netiquette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 02:04:52 GMT

I just noticed something when I went to reply to a post here at Lugnet that
doesn't match up with the way I use email on a daily basis at work and
everywhere else.  In other words, who decided that when replying, the "Proper
Netiquette" is that replys belong at the bottom of an email?  My normal
procedure is that replies are ALWAYS PLACED at the TOP!

* * * * *

ATTENTION
You added your reply at the top of the message. Proper netiquette suggests that
you add your reply at the bottom of the message so that people can read the text
in natural order from top to bottom.
You can choose to ignore this advice and post your message as is, but be warned:
down this path lies the Dark Side... forever will it dominate your destiny...
consume you it will.
Finally, as a courtesy to others, please make sure that you have snipped all
portions of quoted material which aren't relevant to your reply.
Thank you.

* * * * *