 General / 43341
Re: 2 Lego Stores open today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 01:33:41 GMT

Well, it was nice meeting you on saturday Tim. As soon as i got home i tore open
the designer set and put together a mecha, then i opened up the pick-a-brick cup
and sorted the parts, i was actually suprised how much i got for only 12 bucks.
I am going to have to stop back some other time and get a few more of those.

I also talked to Ondrew, about the NILTC. Maybe one of these days i can attend
one of the meetings and meet a few other Lego fans.

Thanks again for posting about the store, and discussing Lego with me!