 General / 43317
Re: 2 Lego Stores open today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 01:26:38 GMT

I am definately going to have to pay the store a visit. I'm  running low on most
of my basic gray and black bricks and don't feel like waiting for bricklink, so
ill have to grab a few cups. I was actually thinking of heading to woodfield
this saturday, so maybe I'll catch ya at work.

I am in Bloomingdale, right off the highway so it is a very quick ride over
there, although I'll probably avoid the highway due to construction (yuck)