 General / 43278
43277  |  43279
Subject:
2 Lego Stores open today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:45:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The stores in:

Solomon Pond Mall, MA - MA - Marlborough

and

Woodfield Mall, IL - IL-Schaumburg

Open today!!

So if you are in the area go check it out!

They have the Duplo Promo bricks for the opening!! And there IS a market for
these bricks! So keep that in mind when you are there!

I hear the other stores mentioned here:
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/us/il/?n=280

Will all open by the first part of November - so be on the lookout!

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com