 General / 4322
Re: 6399 Airport Shuttle Comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 20:35:57 GMT

Robert Brunskill wrote:

What is the service pack for monorails?

Scott S. correctly named the accessory sets, both of which give you more
track, in response to your question. But you asked of service packs. I
don't know the numbers off hand and I didn't turn them up in a quick
Pause, but there are two service packs that I know of.

One is in a poly bag and is the stop/direction change track. I have a
boatload but I can't remember if it also comes with another segment of
track and some 1x4 plates to make it full length, or not... I think it
does.

The other comes in a box and is the monorail motor. I don't believe it
comes with a motor cover, but I could be wrong. If it does, it's the
white cover, not the red one. The red one is a very rare part. Harro
managed to get a spare one somewhere, though.

There may be other service packs but I hope not because that would mean
I am not Monorail complete!!!!

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.