 General / 4305
4304  |  4306
Subject:
6399 Airport Shuttle Comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 03:28:59 GMT

I recently had the opportunity to buy a used 6399 Airport Shuttle.  At first
I passed on it as it was not something I lusted after.  I decided to pick it
up anyway thinking that if I didn't care for it, there certainly seemed to
be enough people looking for one that I could sell it or trade it for
something that I really wanted.

Tonight I put it together to make sure it was all there and that it worked.
Other than missing a couple sets of flowers, it is complete and works and is
in very good condition.  I have been watching this thing cruise back and
forth around the track while I was watching TV and I have to say, I think I
now understand why people like this set so much.

As I sit here writing this I am thinking to myself, the last thing I need is
a weakness for another expensive theme.  I have rarely given any attention
to the Monorail auctions but I can already see how I would want more track.
What have I gotten myself into?

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh