 General / 4306
Re: 6399 Airport Shuttle Comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 11:25:50 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:

As I sit here writing this I am thinking to myself, the last thing I need is
a weakness for another expensive theme.  I have rarely given any attention
to the Monorail auctions but I can already see how I would want more track.
What have I gotten myself into?

Well, look at the bright side. To be complete, you only need 2 more
sets, 2 accessory packs and 2 service packs. Unlike, say, 9V train
completeness, that should not set you back more than around 7-800 bucks
if you're a canny shopper.

(Mono complete twice over)

It's a wonderful theme. I've waxed poetic on 6399 before. I now have one
mint, sealed in box and I don't think I'm ever going to open it. Radical
departure for me. I never do that.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.