 General / 43211
Re: Brick Storage Showcase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 23:51:44 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Kevin Salm wrote:
As curator of Lugnet.storage I have decided it is time to do more with the main
newsgroup page at http://news.lugnet.com/storage/  Almost all of the links and
info on that page were there when I assumed duties as Curator.  I have added or
deleted almost nothing.

Discussions about how to store a personal Lego collection happen pretty
regularly around here but there has never been a collective place for pictures
and stories to be kept for everyone to find quickly.  I am happy to announce
that I have begun a new feature called STORAGE SHOWCASE.  Already there is one
entry there and I hope to have many more soon.

If you have or know of a webpage that shows or describes a personal brick
storage system please post here or send me an email so I can add the link.  If
you have a storage system, either good or bad that you would like to show off
but have never documented it, now is the time.  Your reward will be having a
link placed on the .storage main page so everyone can see how you do things.

All ideas for links regarding sorting and storage are welcome.  If you know of
good products for sorting and storage that others might find useful, please send
along the info.

__Kevin Salm__
curator, Lugnet Storage newsgroup

update:  I have _finally_ made some quick additions to the Brick Storage
Showcase list.  Take a look here --> http://news.lugnet.com/storage/

still wanted:  more pictures/webpages about Lego storage.