 Storage / 1326
Re: Brick Storage Showcase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 05:10:07 GMT

Kevin,

You can link to some pictures of my current personal storage system here:

When things aren't as hectic, i'll work on making a nice page for it or
something.

Troy

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message
As curator of Lugnet.storage I have decided it is time to do more with the • main
newsgroup page at http://news.lugnet.com/storage/  Almost all of the links • and
info on that page were there when I assumed duties as Curator.  I have • added or
deleted almost nothing.

Discussions about how to store a personal Lego collection happen pretty
regularly around here but there has never been a collective place for • pictures
and stories to be kept for everyone to find quickly.  I am happy to • announce
that I have begun a new feature called STORAGE SHOWCASE.  Already there is • one
entry there and I hope to have many more soon.

If you have or know of a webpage that shows or describes a personal brick
storage system please post here or send me an email so I can add the link. • If
you have a storage system, either good or bad that you would like to show • off
but have never documented it, now is the time.  Your reward will be having • a
link placed on the .storage main page so everyone can see how you do • things.

All ideas for links regarding sorting and storage are welcome.  If you • know of
good products for sorting and storage that others might find useful, • please send
along the info.

__Kevin Salm__
curator, Lugnet Storage newsgroup