 General / 43210
Re: new Castles by takeshi itou on Brickshelf...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 19:20:29 GMT

Hello! Hi Kevin Loch

URL?  I'd like to look but a search on Brickshelf for his last name didn't work.

Yes. Where is the "People Search" on the BS homepage?

You still can search for people's last names by clicking on a random folder and
follow the "up"-button until there is no more superordinate folder. This way I
reach the "Search for members by last name". But that's not how one is supposed
to search for people, I guess.

Bye
Jojo