 Castle / 18158
Re: new Castles by takeshi itou on Brickshelf...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 17:21:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
just noticed that Takeshi has posted 2 more amazing works to Brickshelf.
I think his work is like a step above most other builders.
Great Job.

I had trouble connecting to his web page, so I changed his link in the
link section to his main Brickshelf Page.

Just thought I'd post that.

Thanks,
Ben

URL?  I'd like to look but a search on Brickshelf for his last name didn't work.

-Orion