 General / 43166
    OZbricks Personal Websites —Ahui Herrera
   This is for anyone with a Ozbricks.com personal website. Is anyone having problems ftping/logging into their account? All this week I have not been able to get getting a 503 LOGIN Error. I've emailed the ozbricks.com website but have not gotten a (...) (21 years ago, 28-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: OZbricks Personal Websites —Ross Crawford
     (...) Is that ozbricks.com or ozbricks.net? Although they're all managed by ozbricks, they are served by totally different ISPs. I haven't had a problem with my ozbricks.com website, I always get a response from michael NOSPAMat ozbricks NOSPAMdot (...) (21 years ago, 28-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: OZbricks Personal Websites —Ahui Herrera
     (...) I have my account on the .com side. I did email micheal on Thurdsay night I think but he has not responded yet. No biggie I can wait just wanted to make sure that it was just me and not a system wide problem. Thanks, AHui (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: OZbricks Personal Websites —Erick Jensen
     (...) I have one on the .net server and I've been working on it for last week or so, with no problems. I usually use an ftp program, but I also found out, I can get on at school using ftp:// in IE. Once it loads to a welcome directory you right (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: OZbricks Personal Websites —Bruce Hietbrink
   I've got an ozbricks.net site and for the past week when I go to it with my web browser I get a "bandwidth exceeded" error. My understanding is that .net sites are placed on a different server through an outside contractor, that has a limit on total (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: OZbricks Personal Websites —Ahui Herrera
   (...) I don't think this is my problem. As I can't LOG IN to my account via FTP. If the server is out of bandwidth you can STILL LOG IN, but they public can not see your pages. Plus last I knew my account was on ozbricks.com and not the .net server. (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: OZbricks Personal Websites —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Hey Ahui, You're right. I just checked and I can still ftp into my account even though it is unavailable via a web browser. Is your site viewable via a browser right now? Or is it totally gone. I did have a problem logging in at one point and (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: OZbricks Personal Websites —Ahui Herrera
   (...) I can see my website but I can not log in via ftp or anything else. =( I've tried different versions of myusername and no good. =( I'm waiting to hear from Micheal. =( -AHui (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)