 General / 43167
Re: OZbricks Personal Websites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 05:43:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ahui Herrera wrote:
   This is for anyone with a Ozbricks.com personal website. Is anyone having problems ftping/logging into their account? All this week I have not been able to get getting a 503 LOGIN Error.

I’ve emailed the ozbricks.com website but have not gotten a response yet. Any clue, help, suggestions...

Is that ozbricks.com or ozbricks.net? Although they’re all managed by ozbricks, they are served by totally different ISPs. I haven’t had a problem with my ozbricks.com website, I always get a response from michael NOSPAMat ozbricks NOSPAMdot com within 24 hours.

Regards

ROSCO