 General / 43176
Re: OZbricks Personal Websites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:38:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Ahui Herrera wrote:

I don’t think this is my problem. As I can’t LOG IN to my account via FTP. If the server is out of bandwidth you can STILL LOG IN, but they public can not see your pages. Plus last I knew my account was on ozbricks.com and not the .net server. -Ahui

Hey Ahui,

You’re right. I just checked and I can still ftp into my account even though it is unavailable via a web browser. Is your site viewable via a browser right now? Or is it totally gone. I did have a problem logging in at one point and Michael had to reset my password. There was also a point where my login name had to be bricktales@ozbricks.net and then it changed to just bricktales. Perhaps try other variations on your login name?

Bruce

I can see my website but I can not log in via ftp or anything else. =( I’ve tried different versions of myusername and no good. =( I’m waiting to hear from Micheal. =(

-AHui