 General / 4305
  6399 Airport Shuttle Comments

I recently had the opportunity to buy a used 6399 Airport Shuttle. At first I passed on it as it was not something I lusted after. I decided to pick it up anyway thinking that if I didn't care for it, there certainly seemed to be enough people (...) (25 years ago, 23-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 6399 Airport Shuttle Comments

(...) Well, look at the bright side. To be complete, you only need 2 more sets, 2 accessory packs and 2 service packs. Unlike, say, 9V train completeness, that should not set you back more than around 7-800 bucks if you're a canny shopper. (Mono (...) (25 years ago, 23-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 6399 Airport Shuttle Comments

Welcome to the club, Mike. Resistance is futile. You will come to want to assimilate more Monorail Track. AUUGGHH!!!! :) Scott "I should have bought those discounted track parts at TRU!" (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 6399 Airport Shuttle Comments

---...--- (...) What is the service pack for monorails? Rob (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 6399 Airport Shuttle Comments

Monorail Accessory Packs: 1) 6921 - Futuron Accessory Pack 2) #6347 -Airport Shuttle Accessory Pack (This was more of a split rail than an accessory pack) Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 6399 Airport Shuttle Comments

(...) Scott S. correctly named the accessory sets, both of which give you more track, in response to your question. But you asked of service packs. I don't know the numbers off hand and I didn't turn them up in a quick Pause, but there are two (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 6399 Airport Shuttle Comments

I didn't realize that 6921 and 6347 were different, but I see that they are. I recently found a couple sets of 6347 at a toy store. The boxes were badly damaged, but they were complete! Is anyone willing to trade a 6921 for a 6347? Rob ---...--- (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 6399 Airport Shuttle Comments

Hi Mike, Having had a 6399 in the same state, and watched it till the battery went dead, I say you'll get over it and sell it for $500 like I did. If there was any way to have it run without relying on battery power, I'd say keep it. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.general)