 General / 42884
Re: Pick a Brick -- sooner than expected
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:02:59 GMT

And what's the selection of pieces like -- is
it possible to get lots of basic bricks in rare colors?

Maybe this thread is of use, http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=41675
I was in Legoland Günzburg a month ago, and it was great! Lot's of bricks,
plates, transparent plates and bricks, arches and more.

I hope it will come to the legostores in Europe as well (soon).

Greetz,
Saskia