 General / 42765
    Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE —Scott E. Sanburn
   To All, (...) Boy, does that bring back some memories. It is hard to believe it has been three years. I am glad my minifigs speak in English, because I am not too knowlegable in Spanish, as I took French for 5 years. : ) As for Lando, I am glad they (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Ew, no. I couldn't disagree more. I have no problem with real basketball players being depicted with more naturalistic skin tones. I have no probem with Lando being brown. To be honest, I wouldn't have minded if he looked rather like this (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE —Scott E. Sanburn
   Richard & All, (...) Interesting. (...) Right, I think that was an appropriate move for that. I am no fan of the NBA, I have not bought any as of yet (Discounts are not enough for me) (...) Nor do I, although I was suprised they actually did this. I (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)