 General / 42630
  Different colors orange

I don't know where to post this on lugnet, so I hope I'm not at a wrong place posting it here ;-) Having grown up with seventies- and eighties legos, I recently bought some new small sets: 7409 (Orient Expedition with skeleton) and 4485 (star wars (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Different colors orange

(...) There are Two distinct colors of Orange Lego elements. One is regular _Orange_, and the other is called _Light Orange_ or _Light Yellow Orange_. Various kits in the past two years have used the Light Orange color and some have even used both (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Different colors orange

(...) Yep, and it would indeed be very very helpfull if mistakes like these were emailed to Peeron, so that they could be corrected. Martin (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Different colors orange

(...) Absolutely. I had not noticed these particular errors before. Anyone who knows for sure about errors can email the corrections to Peeron; I have done that myself on a few occasions. __Kevin Salm__ (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv)