 General / 42630
42629  |  42631
Subject:
Different colors orange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 11:52:20 GMT

I don't know where to post this on lugnet, so I hope I'm not at a wrong place
posting it here ;-)

Having grown up with seventies- and eighties legos, I recently bought some new
small sets: 7409 (Orient Expedition with skeleton) and 4485 (star wars Sebulba's
Podracer).

First 7409 seems to be created out of left over bricks, I mean almost every
brick has a different color and what do the log-shaped 1x2s really ad to the
set? (I bought this set mostly for the skeleton).
When I put the orange pieces of 7409 and 4485 together I notice that these do
not match. The orange 1x1 bricks in 7409 are much lighter than the orange pieces
in 4485.

Niels