 General / 42631
MHoF update : Black Falcon wins!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.western, lugnet.underground
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 21:49:11 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Black Falcon won June 2003’s poll to be this month’s Minifig Hall of Fame inductee. Black Falcon always did good in the previous polls, but with Blacktron 1 and others out of the way, no one could stop him from winning. Only Futuron and King Kahuna were close to him him the race to the top.
(click on image to go to website)

Important note !!!
Due to the fact that this is announced late in the month, the new poll will be for electing 2 minifigs and will last until September 1st.

Don’t Forget To Vote !
You can vote once a day, so come back daily to make sure your favorite Minifig gets all the attention he deserves!

Help needed !
I’m looking for newsgroups help to gather content for the Minifig Hall of Fame winners’ pages. For the moment, the only content is a small description next to a picture for the winners, but I’d like to make a page for each of them. For this, I need your help! As I already did in a test-try with the .space newsgroup, I’ve used their own description of Blacktron 1 for my website. If readers of other newsgroups such as starwars, space, castle and others could send me a description for the other winners, childhood memories about those figs, pictures, drawings, paintings, well, just about anything about those figs, I’d gladly use the material on my website. Heck, even poetry or songs (especially if it’s interpreted by a choir made from the newsgroup readers :-) )
If you want to send me something for the minifig Hall of fame, use my email address above and write “mhof material” in the object field.

Thanks to all contributors!

Terry
http://www.rotule.qc.ca