 General / 42638
Re: Different colors orange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:09:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Martin Bruun wrote:
snipped

I also hope those individuals that have submitted inventories with errors are
not too angry, either.  Mistakes happen and, fortunately, these are little
mistakes that can be corrected.

Yep, and it would indeed be very very helpfull if mistakes like these were
emailed to Peeron, so that they could be corrected.

Martin

Absolutely.  I had not noticed these particular errors before.

Anyone who knows for sure about errors can email the corrections to Peeron; I
have done that myself on a few occasions.

__Kevin Salm__