 General / 42573
Re: What else do you do when you build?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 00:09:01 GMT

Even if I did put some music on, it would quickly fade to white noise once
my hands touch bricks.  The world disappears and my sensation of time
greatly distorted.  I actually sweat rather heavily if I'm in the middle of
a stimulating project (aren't you glad to know that?).

Dave

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
Hey all,

I was tinkering with my small assortment of elements in my bot factory • earlier,
and I realized it was quiet.  So much so that it was deafening.  Maybe I'm
wrong, but I doubt many of us build with nothing else going on.

After thinking about it for awhile, I decided that for me, what I'm • building
dictates what I'm doing.  If I'm doing some castle stuff, I'm probably • listening
to some orchestral melody or muttering along with Robin Hood: Prince of • Thieves.
When I'm in a spacey mood, it's Linkin Park or The Matrix.  Etcetera.

So...what else do you do when you build?

-Chris