 General / 42571
Re: What else do you do when you build?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 01:43:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Laswell wrote:
(yes, I do sometimes surf the internet while building, and I've even ).

     Whoops, that should have ended with something like "and I've even typed in
some short e-mail replies while building".  See what happens when I'm assaulted
by horrible evil silence (right now the local FOX station is having major
technical difficulties which are interfering with my Keen Eddie experience)?