 General / 42525
Re: Using proper glue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 13:38:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Istvan Takats wrote:
Could someone please help a desperate guy?

I would like to glue together Lego & K'nex parts.  Is there a glue in Canada,
which bonds to both of them?  I have tryed CA glue, epoxy, model builder's
cement, but none of them holds.

Thanks in advance

Istvan

Istvan,

The Lego model shop uses MEK, which is good for ABS, not sure if it will work
with Knex......

hth's

Thanx,

Mark Millere
Visit Milissa's Lego™ Store, GoB - Millere's Spares™
http://www.MilleresSpares.com