 General / 42308
Re: The way we were: January, 1994
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 20:13:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler wrote:

"NOIP" was a lack-of-anything-better handle before I felt like committing my
name to public consumption.  Goofy.

Anyway, I'm glad to see that I've been consistent in my pro-clone views all
these years!

   I wonder how many of us can say that clone bricks
   dragged us into online AFOLdom?

   See, my first post was about clonedom too.  I beat
   you by 19 months, but I was talking about TENTE, so
   I think the obscurity/time comparators are about
   equal.  :)

   Wow, I remember seeing NOIP.  Never knew that was
   you.  NOW TO LOOK IN MY BLACK BOOK OF VENDETTAS...
   (insert evil laughter)

   best

   LFB