 General / 42309
Re: The way we were: January, 1994
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 20:30:18 GMT

I guess it was April 1996 when I joined in by offering this little tidbit:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=4m144e%24469%40tribune.concentric.net

I thought my comments here were interesting (and still true):
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=31B7CC92.2C77%40mail.concentric.net

Near as I can tell, this was my first Roll Call post:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=32426C29.7AE9%40mail.concentric.net
I find it curious that most of my personal information has changed several times
since then (residence, email address, occupation), and my order of favorite
themes has changed also (just look at which Lugnet groups I post in most to see
this)...

-Hendo