 General / 42220
Re: Lego Helps Hospitalized Child
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 09:53:18 GMT

That's so good!

Here's a smiliar story:
http://news.lugnet.com/mediawatch/?n=994

Alas the link seems to be dead now, it was about a boy in the same position and
the parents bought him more and more LEGO. Though they quickly ran out of large
sets so they called TLC and asked what their biggest set was and told the
story. TLC then gave away several big sets to the boy.

LEGO seems like a perfect rehab toy!

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu