 General / 4217
Re: Questions about 2 things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 07:39:03 GMT

got a set from when I was little.. it's a shell car.. a racing car kind
of like the 2886 formula flash car.. only it's shell and there's a shell
figure with it.. I can't find it in Pause anywhere.. Unless I'm missing
something ??? anyone have any clues?? I don't have any instructions for
it anymore and it MIGHT have been a promo set... this would have been
late 70's early 80's... I've still got the set together if anyone needs
a pic to help me figure it out I'll take one and post it..
\

it can't bemore than ten years old i had one when i was i kid and i'm only 16
spooky thig is i've already had my dark age