 General / 42125
Re: how odd!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 23:28:06 GMT

"James Stacey" <james@minifig.co.uk> writes:
have LEGO run out of colouring pigment ??

http://www.minifig.co.uk/funstuff/oddbricks.htm

they have been well played with, but still have lots of clutch, but appear
to have missed out on colour. Some of them have grey remenents
wierd

The uncolored bricks might be transparent bricks that have been very
badly yellowed.  I have some that are almost that bad.  Note that
these appear to be very old bricks, due to the mold release point on
the ends of the bricks.

--Bill.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by
little statesmen and philosophers and divines."        - Emerson