 General / 41968
Re: how odd!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 16:58:06 GMT

they appear to be exactly the same as normal bricks, in feel, composition
and weight. Just no colour.

"John Gerlach" <gmltc_j1@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, James Stacey writes:
have LEGO run out of colouring pigment ??

http://www.minifig.co.uk/funstuff/oddbricks.htm

they have been well played with, but still have lots of clutch, but • appear
to have missed out on colour. Some of them have grey remenents
wierd

Those certainly are strange!  My first thought is that they might be what
some of my friends call "hand moulds".  Apparently when Lego creates/gets • a
new mould, they test it in something other than a full-blown production
machine.  Probably at a lower pressure, or lower temperature, or • something...

Does the plastic seem like the same quality of ABS that goes into 'normal'
bricks?

JohnG, GMLTC