 General / 42101
Re: Lego shop in Kln, Lego shop in Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 17:44:25 GMT

Duq wrote:

This weekend I got a glimpse of the shop in Kln (don't get me started.
Murphy's law and stuff, I got there 5 mins before closing. And with german
punctuality they closed right on time...). The plan is to go to Billund
this summer. Has anyone recently been to both? Is the shop in Billund
anything like the shop in Kln? What can I expect?

Just got back from Billund, was in Koln in December...
In Billund, all standard 1*x and 2*x bricks/plates are available in every
major color. Several types of minifig parts, flowers, trees, various trans
plates/bricks etc are also available.

In Koln they only had some bricks, in only a few sizes (usually 1*2, 1*4,
2*2 and 2*4) in a few colours. But they did have some nice non-standard
bricks such as the 2*3 rounded brick as used in the Santa Fe roof. Overall
I prefer Billund, also price-wize (54 Euros per kilogram! WHATEVER you
pick)
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/
LEGO Santa Fe B-unit | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/lego/f7b.html