 General / 42087
42086  |  42088
Subject:
Lego shop in Köln, Lego shop in Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 18:15:13 GMT

This weekend I got a glimpse of the shop in Köln (don't get me started.
Murphy's law and stuff, I got there 5 mins before closing. And with german
punctuality they closed right on time...). The plan is to go to Billund this
summer. Has anyone recently been to both? Is the shop in Billund anything
like the shop in Köln? What can I expect?

Thanx,

Duq