 General / 42087
  Lego shop in Köln, Lego shop in Billund

This weekend I got a glimpse of the shop in Köln (don't get me started. Murphy's law and stuff, I got there 5 mins before closing. And with german punctuality they closed right on time...). The plan is to go to Billund this summer. Has anyone (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Lego shop in Köln, Lego shop in Billund

(...) Hi Duq, I haven't read too much about the brick sale in Billund so far. All I knew is from these postings (and I have heard about availability of special roof pieces - inner corner sloped bricks etc.): (URL) article says (no informations on (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Lego shop in Kln, Lego shop in Billund

(...) Just got back from Billund, was in Koln in December... In Billund, all standard 1*x and 2*x bricks/plates are available in every major color. Several types of minifig parts, flowers, trees, various trans plates/bricks etc are also available. (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Lego shop in Köln, Lego shop in Billund

The exchange rate is app 6.6 DKK = 1 USD, so it is more like 6 USD / 100g It used to be ~7 DKK = 1 USD, which would be even better... S BTW: most of the links here do not work, the same goes for the forum at ISCC Reinhard "Ben" Beneke (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl)