 General / 42053
Re: Dream come true
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 18:54:32 GMT

"Arne Lykke Nielsen" <arln@wanadoo.dk> skrev i meddelandet
news:HE2Dx1.1IFx@lugnet.com...

And today I was sent on a business trip to a small Swedish town (I live in
Denmark), and there I spotted a small combined bicycle-&-toy shop. The • shop
was closed, but I came back after my meeting, and the owner was there - a
little old man, who only opens the shop when he feels like it.
IT WAS MY DREAM!!!!!

Keep off our hunting ground :-)

Would you like to share which town? And an address :-) At least the town and
some general directions...

I'm planning a summer trip to Legoland, Billund right now, so it would be
good to know which way to go through my own country, and empty that shop
before the Wild Danes get back.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm