 General / 42050
Re: Dream come true
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 08:09:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Arne Lykke Nielsen writes:
I've seen from previous posts, that many of us have that special dream,
where we go into an old toy shop, and finds old LEGO sets on the shelves.
Well, I've had that dream many times, sometimes so real, that I was in doubt
when I woke, if I had really experienced that. I had such a dream last night.

It's been a while since I experienced them but I know *exactly* what you mean!

And today I was sent on a business trip to a small Swedish town (I live in
Denmark), and there I spotted a small combined bicycle-&-toy shop. The shop
was closed, but I came back after my meeting, and the owner was there - a
little old man, who only opens the shop when he feels like it.
IT WAS MY DREAM!!!!!

I suppose you want share *what* town huh? :)

Exactly as I remembered my dream, there was only old LEGO boxes, no new ones
(the newest was the Octan station, the old original box).
There was two 6011 for $5 (I bought one), 6022 for $6, and three 6102 for $8
a box (I bought only 2!), 6661 for $7, 6704 for $6,50 and Fabuland 3623 for
$10 - and that was only what I bought for the little cash I had. There was
so much more, both classic space, Fabuland, classic Technic, 1980'ties basic
boxes and a lot of old Duplo - but I ran out of money!!!!!!

Iiiik! Classic Space! Classic Technic!

I can't really understand that this isn't a dream, but I can both see and
touch the 7 boxes I bought, so it must be true.

You sure you're awake? :)

I don't know when I can get back to this little Swedish town, but I hope
that it will be soon, and that the owner will stay alive until then - and
that I can spend more money next time!

Hey! Stay in Denmark and leave the Swedish resources to us Swedes! LOL! It's
not like *we* go to Denmark to bargain for beer or something! :-)

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)