 General / 42042
Re: Dream come true
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 19:34:04 GMT

Arne Lykke Nielsen's utterance expressed in news:HE2Dx1.1IFx@lugnet.com:

There was two 6011 for $5 (I bought one),

Lucky you!!!

I remember the 6011 - I got two of them for christmas
many years ago  :)  Still use the chests for treasures
and small precious bricks  :)

I don't know when I can get back to this little Swedish town, but I
hope that it will be soon, and that the owner will stay alive until
then - and that I can spend more money next time!

Give a ring next time - I live in Copenhagen and will gladly
go with you and spend the day looking and buying :)

kind regards from a still dizzy
Arne, Copenhagen

Sit down - enjoy your purchase!

Leg godt og sjovt!

--
| lars gjerløw jørgensen | lgj[at]jyde[dot]dk  |
| N55 43.184  E12 32.405 | www.lgj.dk | oz2lgj |