 General / 42051
Re: Dream come true
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 08:59:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
In lugnet.general, Arne Lykke Nielsen writes:

I suppose you want share *what* town huh? :)

Iiiik! Classic Space! Classic Technic!

Hey! Stay in Denmark and leave the Swedish resources to us Swedes! LOL! It's
not like *we* go to Denmark to bargain for beer or something! :-)

/Tobbe

I'll be happy to leave the space and technic to you Tobbe - the only space
set I remember right now is 6951, but there were other medium sized sets.
And of course I will share the address with all of you - but I'm so selfish,
that I'll take another trip there first (I want to get the rest of the
Fabuland and Castle sets).

kind regards
Arne