 General / 42040
    Ozbricks down? —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hi all, I've noticed for the past week when I try to click on my site hosted by Ozbricks I get a "Bandwidth limit exceeded" error. I also see this same error with Yaron Dori's Ozbricks links page, so I'm not sure if this is an issue of my own (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Ozbricks down? —Yaron Dori
     (...) Hi Bruce. It is a problem with the entire website, it happend already a few times before, after a few days I guess some1 fix it there or something. (...) Sure they are up, but there is a slight difference. Both of them are under ozbricks.com (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Ozbricks down? —Leonard Hoffman
     Hey Bruce, I've noticed this same thing. It seems to happen near the end of the month, but on the 1st, it should be fine again. I host all my pictures on brickshelf and deep link to them. My theory is that ozbricks.net (note: not ozbricks.com) has a (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.publish)

         Re: Ozbricks down? —John Henry Kruer
     (...) I like that theory... all the 'older' sites, like Port Block and Ikros are hosted on the main Ozbricks server, while I guess they got a smaller ozbricks.net server to host newer websites. They don't host new sites anymore, too. I was getting (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Ozbricks down? —Bruce Hietbrink
   Just to follow up, it seems like everything is working again. Yay! Bruce (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.publish)