 General / 42040
42039  |  42041
Subject:
Ozbricks down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 17:29:24 GMT

Hi all,

I've noticed for the past week when I try to click on my site hosted by
Ozbricks I get a "Bandwidth limit exceeded" error.  I also see this same error
with Yaron Dori's Ozbricks links page, so I'm not sure if this is an issue of
my own personal site, or of Ozbricks in general.  Ikros and Andrastavia both
seem to be up.  Anyway, I have two questions:

1)  Is there some general issue with Ozbricks?  If so should I just wait for
them to fix it?

2)  If I were to move my pictures to brickshelf and only host the html files on
Ozbricks (the way Brendan does with the Brick Testament, or the way Sean does
with MOCpages), would this alleviate any demand on Ozbricks?

I know I've been slashdotted in the past which has led to spikes in Bandwidth
that caused Ozbricks some worries.  I don't see any recent posts on Slashdot on
my site, though.

Bruce