 General / 42023
42022  |  42024
Subject:
I have some questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 20:44:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could answer the following questions:
1. If I put something as WTB (Want to Buy) or WTS,(Want to Sell) can I ever
change the amount?
2. I know this is kinda off-topic but, does anyone know of a good FREE
website hoster? What I mean by that is like no monthly fees, etc. I've never
tried to create a website so I thought I would start out with something
easy, free, yet good. For an example of what I mean click here:
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ Thanks!
Matt C.