 General / 41738
Re: Cool Lego Site of the Week question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 07:05:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie writes:
In lugnet.general, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
So, why do so few people vote on CLSotW?

I'm gonna get my password reset so I can vote. I'd like to show support.
I like CLSotW.

Since I started using the webinterface I constantly forget about news reader
posters... Not to mention I tend to forget news reader still is a lot better if
you have modem connection.

You're the best Eric!

Best regards,
/Tobbe