 General / 41522
Re: Need European Help: Sizes of LEGO manuals & catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 11:39:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Sinasohn writes:
In lugnet.general, Ludo Soete writes:

Then i put them into a ring map (use GOOD quality ringmaps
!).

What's a ringmap? I'm guessing it isn't a binder....

Paul Sinasohn

Hi,

What i mean with a ringmap is what you call a ring binder.
For a picture of what i mean see :

http://www.esselte.com/esselte.com/common/brand/leitz.jhtml?_DARGS=%2Fesselte.com%2Fcommon%2Fleftnav.jhtml.3_A&_DAV=leitz

(First picture in the row of 4)
Regards,