 General / 41524
Re: Need European Help: Sizes of LEGO manuals & catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:01:59 GMT

William R Ward <bill@wards.net> writes:

But in the rest of the world you guys have these Metric
systems for paper sizes, with A4 being the closest match
to letter size. There's also a B family of sizes.

To Europeans this stuff is intuitive but to me it makes no sense, and
I have no reference for comparison to Lego instruction manuals and
catalogs.

A good reference is http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/iso-paper.html

Jürgen

--