 General / 41521
Re: I LOVE LUGNET because:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:27:58 GMT

Because: Together with BrickShelf, it has resulted in a community that
inspires me to bring my building and collecting to ever expansive levels of
thought and creativity.

I read "to ever expensive levels" and that made sence, also!

Mine:

'Cause: LUGNET makes me feel home, I'm not alone!
'Cause: I've found some great friends!
'Cause: The models posted here inspires me to new hights!
'Cause: Everybody shares their ideas rising the standard for everybody!
'Cause: I can use the guide to find good new sets or track my old ones!
'Cause: It keeps me busy while being at work and out of assignments!
'Cause: It still is the friendliest place on the 'net!

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)