 General / 41530
Re: I like LUGNET because:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 06:41:12 GMT

Thanks to all voters !

All 12 of them!
CLSotW needs more voters!

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: I like LUGNET because:

Because... I WON THE CLSOTW !!!!! Yeah, that's right, I won I won I won !!!! Wouhou!!!! It's the second award I win. My first award was from American Dream Comic for my Optimus Prime MOC : (URL) and I also won the second prize in the Galaxy Enforcer (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)