 General / 41511
Re: I like LUGNET because:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:55:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie writes:
Because: I can start silly threads like this when I'm sorting.
Because: I have met like minded people from around the world.
Because: Its fun to see all the different things people are into.

What about you?

A few quick ones...

Because: I can search for info on any TLC set by name, number, theme, or year.
Because: I can search the database of all posts ever for keywords or subjects.
Because: It has allowed me to discover I am not alone in this wacky hobby.
Because: Together with BrickShelf, it has resulted in a community that
inspires me to bring my building and collecting to ever expansive levels of
thought and creativity.
Because: The groups I frequent make me laugh (for example, the joking
rivalry between .castle and .space always makes me smile; I still say we
join forces and take on .trains.)  ;D

-Hendo