 General / 41359
Re: New Program available that will make your life easier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 19:24:34 GMT

It gives an error:

A required .DLL file, MSVBVM60.DKLL, was not found!

Seems like you made in VB60 :-)
Amazing how small it is. The same thing in Delphi would be 300 Kb.

Sonnich

Rob Hendrix <rhendrix.removebeforesending@cei.net> wrote in message
I'm taking notes for future versions, so your suggestions are so noted!
Thanks for the wonderful response!

-Rob